There are things we speak aloud
There are those, we tell
But some are veiled by a cloud of doubt
And are left unsaid
Neither told, nor whispered
For, they just don’t seem to fit
Suppress them howsoever
They simply do exist
Deny them all, for all you like
Or, bolt them tight inside
Springing from that unknown fissure
They haunt you at the night
They seem so trivial
And yet how does one ignore
When all seems well
The way they leave you sore
With time, you learn to live
Numb to the pain they give
Neither here nor there
how you follow, when they lead nowhere
why they happen, we cannot tell
in vain, do we constantly dwell
or is that a way to make us see
why life is such a mystery!!!
Hey its well written, don't give up the poetry writing, here i allow you to follow a different trajectory.
ReplyDelete:P
how gracious .. i really appreciate the kind permission bestowed milady :)
ReplyDeletewell-written....one of the finest original works I have read for quite some time now...I would like to see some contribution on contemporary issues..let the discussion begin!
ReplyDeleteNicely done...you have a talent for this.
ReplyDeleteAlthough it certainly isn't flowers you're talking about, it is well written :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
Wow!! This is one thing I like most about you..the poet inside you I mean.. Keep up the good work.. and you know I m a big fan of yours when it comes to poetry writing!!
ReplyDeleteThe poem also goes well with your title - A Meandering Amazon!!