Restless
I am a mess
so much stress
no care to tress
no will to dress
no way to know
which way to go
cant stand still
cant move at will
cant think straight
cant lie and wait
want to think
think and blink
there I sink
time to spare
so much to care
what to share
pull my hair
so many threads
all over spread
to pick i dread
then they shred
back to square
good for wear
think I dare
ahead i stare
But for now
i am restless...
I am a mess
so much stress
no care to tress
no will to dress
no way to know
which way to go
cant stand still
cant move at will
cant think straight
cant lie and wait
want to think
think and blink
there I sink
time to spare
so much to care
what to share
pull my hair
so many threads
all over spread
to pick i dread
then they shred
back to square
good for wear
think I dare
ahead i stare
But for now
i am restless...
No comments:
Post a Comment